- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
CRDA Happy Nest consultants visit CCVA
he representatives of Happy City organisation, Canada, Ms Patricia Rios Cabello, Lead Architect and Mitchell Reardon, Lead Urban Planner, who are consultants to Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA)
Vijayawada: The representatives of Happy City organisation, Canada, Ms Patricia Rios Cabello, Lead Architect and Mitchell Reardon, Lead Urban Planner, who are consultants to Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) for its prestigious project Happy Nest Rosella, a multi-unit housing coming at Inavolu, visited the Cultural Centre of Vijayawada-Amaravati (CCVA) on Saturday.
Y Harish Chandra Prasad, Founder and Chief Mentor of CCVA and Malaxmi Group chairman briefed them on the activities of CCVA such as organising Art shows, Art residencies, Art camps, Art illustrations, Annual International Literary event called Amaravati Poetic Prism, preserve heritage for posterity by conducting surveys of neglected antiquarian remains.
Ms Patricia Rios Cabello and Mitchell Reardon complimented Harish Chandra Prasad and said that they would consult CCVA in culture related information sociability factor that contributes to the Happy City of Amaravati. Harish Chandra Prasad presented them a copy of International Multilingual Poetry Anthology and brochure of CCVA.
Later Dr E Sivanagi Reddy, CEO, CCVA explained on the CCVA's initiative of preserving the heritage for posterity by showing them certain heritage structures of the state which are in a state of neglect and how CCVA is creating awareness among the local communities. Sandeep Mandava, CEO, Malaxmi Property Ventures Pvt. Ltd, Sai, Architect, AP CRDA and Chimpiraiah of Malaxmi Group were present during their visit.