- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Don't use drone cameras in poll campaign: SP Dr Koya Praveen
Prakasam District Superintendent of Police Dr Koya Praveen ordered the private persons including photographers and videographers not to use unauthorised drone cameras in the election campaign due to security reasons.
Ongole: Prakasam District Superintendent of Police Dr Koya Praveen ordered the private persons including photographers and videographers not to use unauthorised drone cameras in the election campaign due to security reasons.
He said in a note that a number of VIPs are touring various places in the state to participate in the election campaign. As part of the rallies and public meetings, the police department observed that private persons like party workers, photographers and videographers are using drone cameras to record the massive participation of the public in them.
The SP said that these drones pose a threat to the security of the VIPs and also using unauthorized drones is a crime. He announced that if any unauthorized drone is found using in the meetings, programmes, rallies in the district the police will initiate stringent action against them. He advised the party cadre and private persons to take necessary permission to fly the drones from the local DSP or ASP or SDPO if they require using the drones.