- Gold rates in Hyderabad slashes today, check the rates on 26 February, 2024
- Four dead after a bus collides with a stationary lorry in Kakinada
- Harish demands ‘appointed day’ for RTC employees as govt staff
- KTR sees Revanth’s hand in attack on scribe
- CBI notice to Kavitha, a drama to divert people’s attention: Jagga Reddy
- Kavitha not to join CBI probe, seeks six weeks
- BJP final State LS list likely in March first week
- Teegala Krishna Reddy quits BRS, may join Congress
- Desertions from BRS: KCR in damage control
- ‘Premalu’ in Telugu: Star director’s family member acquires the rights
ECI gives no objection for cabinet meet
The Election Commission of India has communicated that, it has no objection regarding convening of meeting of Council of Ministers on May 14
Amaravati: The Election Commission of India has communicated that, it has no objection regarding convening of meeting of Council of Ministers on May 14 by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, subject to the condition that in case of any new decision or revision of rates or any outstanding payment, it will require permission of the commission before implementation.
Chief Electoral Officer, Gopal Krishna Dwivedi, in a press release on Monday explained that, the ECI has further directed that no media announcement of enhancement of rate etc, should be done in the meeting.