- MWC 2024: MediaTek Unveils Groundbreaking AI Capabilities
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg meets key Samsung, LG officials
- Varun Tej feels ‘Operation Valentine,’ a tale of passion, patriotism, and new horizons
- Development projects worth thousands of crores sanctioned for TN in last 10 years: PM Modi
- Hindu petition seeks to restrict entry on terrace of Gyanvapi cellar
- Fall of 'poster boys' adds to startup woes, good governance need of the hour: Industry
- GITAM celebrates National Science Day
- PM Modi launches India’s first indigenously-built hydrogen-powered ferry
- Tata Institute Develops ₹ 100 Pill for Cancer Care
- Varun Tej's Operation Valentine Movie is Set to Arrive on this OTT
Engineering counselling begins in KL University
Counselling for admission into engineering courses commenced at KL University at both Vijayawada and Hyderabad campuses on Thursday.
Vijayawada: Counselling for admission into engineering courses commenced at KL University at both Vijayawada and Hyderabad campuses on Thursday. Counselling for CSE, ECE, mechanical, electronic, civil and petroleum course for the academic year 2019-2023 first day started for SC, ST other Backward community candidates along with Sports and NCC.
The first admission was given to Ashajyothi who secured 10/10 GPA in intermediate by KLU Vice president Raja Hareen in the presence of vice chancellor Dr LAD Reddy, Principal Dr Subba Rao, Dr Jagadish and others. The vice chancellor Dr Reddy said that the counselling will continue till 14.