- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
- World Compliment Day 2024: Why do we celebrate this day?
- World Civil Defence Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Critically acclaimed film ‘Sagu’ takes center stage with Niharika Konidela’s endorsement
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- World Day of Prayer 2024: Date, history and significance
- Radisson Hotel Drug Case: Investigation unveils intricacies; Director Krish declared absconding
- Ramadan 2024: Here’s when Ramzan crescent moon will be sighted in India and Saudi Arabia
- Lavu Sri Krishna Devarayalu to join TDP in March 2
Fashion show by kids enthralls audience
Samana Fashion Designing College has organised a fashion show for kids at Hotel Novotel on Saturday.
Vijayawada: Samana Fashion Designing College has organised a fashion show for kids at Hotel Novotel on Saturday. As many as 95 kids participated in the show. The ramp walk entertained the audience. Speaking on the occasion, Samana, the show organiser and head of the college, said that the show was organised to bring out creative skills among children.
Stating that fashion designing course was a professional, Samana said many students were showing much interest these days to have a career in this profession. However, the government was yet to recognise this profession, she said and added that they would organise a fashion show at Kondapalli Fort and professional fashion designers will walk the ramp on the occasion.