- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Fish medicine to be administered tomorrow
Free fish medicine will be administered to chronic asthma patients on June 9 at Kondapalli village, said Md Masood Ali Jinna in a release on Friday.
Vijayawada: Free fish medicine will be administered to chronic asthma patients on June 9 at Kondapalli village, said Md Masood Ali Jinna in a release on Friday.When Mrugasirakarthi enters from June 9, he would start administering the free fish medicine to chronic asthma patients from 1 am.
He recalled that the tradition of administering free fish medicine was continuing for 70 years. Late Haji Hakeem Yousuf Ali cured thousands of people from the chronic disease. He said that people suffering from asthma should carry a live small fish with them and the medicine will be given along with that fish. The patients have to swallow the fish and medicine.