- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Former MLA Jaleel Khan resigns to Wakf Board chairman post
In 2019 general elections, the YSR Congress Party have achieved the landslide victory and the party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has sworn-in as second Chief Minister of AP on 30 May.
Vijayawada: In 2019 general elections, the YSR Congress Party have achieved the landslide victory and the party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has sworn-in as second Chief Minister of AP on 30 May.
On the occasion, the TDP leader and former MLA Jaleel Khan have congratulated YS Jagan for becoming CM of the state.
Speaking to media on Saturday, Jaleel Khan clarified that he is going to resign to the Wakf Board chairman post.
He also thanked the TDP leaders and activists who have worked hard in the elections. He said the TDP has given the tough fight to YSRCP in the election results.
Though there was some damage happened by others, but Jaleel Khan assured that he'll be available to the people.
As a Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy should give good governance to the people of the state, Khan said.
He commented that caste politics have played the key role in the elections. In Vijayawada West Assembly constituency once again the YSRCP has raised its flag high.
The YSRCP MLA candidate Velampalli Srinivasa has won the seat over the TDP candidate Jaleel Khan's daughter Shabana Khatoon with 7,456 votes majority.