- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Free cancer screening camp conducted
District Medical and Health officer Dr J Yasmin said smoking is more dangerous than consuming liquor.
Guntur: District Medical and Health officer Dr J Yasmin said smoking is more dangerous than consuming liquor. She inaugurated free cancer screening camp conducted at Ma Diagnostic and Research Centre at Kothapet in Guntur city on Friday on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day.
Speaking on this occasion, she explained how smoking will deteriorate the health condition and damage the lungs. She urged the smokers stop smoking to save their health and appreciated Future India and Ma Diagnostic and Research Centre for conducting the cancer screening camp.
Dr I V L Narasimha Rao said those want to stop smoking, doctors will conduct counselling and medicines are also available in the market. Dr A Venkaeswara Rao,Ma Diagnostic and Research Centre proprietor Dr M Adinarayana Rao was also present.