- TDP may field Reddy candidate in Chandragiri
- YSRCP changes GD Nellore candidate - for 3rd time
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 1st March 2024
- New semicon investments to stay in Asia, but off China
- New Delhi: Himachal Pradesh Government out of ICU; 6 Congress MLAs disqualified
- Intelligence, a prime security weapon
- New Delhi: Tunnel rescue hero's house demolished; DDA's offer rejected
- Changing trends in Indian cricket
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
GMC keen on developing infrastructure: Mayor Kavati Siva Naga Manohar Naidu
Mayor laid foundation stone for the construction of CC drains at Gorantla of Guntur city on Monday.
Guntur: Mayor Kavati Siva Naga Manohar Naidu said the GMC will take steps to develop infrastructure in Guntur city. He laid foundation stone for the construction of CC drains at Gorantla of Guntur city on Monday.
Speaking on this occasion, the Mayor directed the contractors to complete the execution of the works within the stipulated time and maintain quality in works. He warned that he would take action, if quality is not maintained in the execution of works.
It is the responsibility of the officials to supervise the quality in the works, he stated. Corporators Yerramsetty Padmavathi, co-option member Peer Ahmed were present.