- Chiranjeevi launches Tiger Shroff’s ‘Ganapath’ teaser
- Suniel Shetty hails Sanjay Dutt’s sense of humour
- Prabhas’ ‘Salaar Part 1 - Ceasefire’ gets official release date
- Karnataka attracts $16 million investment from Waters Corporation to set up a GCC in Bengaluru
- Mynampally and son join Congress in New Delhi
- YS Jagan launches Jagananna Arogya Suraksha, says free medical tests to all
- ISKCON sends Rs 100 cr defamation notice to BJP MP Maneka Gandhi
- Committee again asks Karnataka to release 3,000 cusecs water till Oct 15
- Kejriwal unveils 15-point winter action plan to combat air pollution
- Tirupati: Surge in pilgrim rush
Godavari Water level Reached 41 feet at Bhadrachalam
Due heavy rains in the state and neighbour states the river Godavari reached here 41 feet at 12 pm on Saturday at Bhadrachalam.
Bhadrachalam: Due heavy rains in the state and neighbour states the river Godavari reached here 41 feet at 12 pm on Saturday at Bhadrachalam. It was slowly raising here and will be reached 43 feet which is the first warning level on evening hours said the officers. It was touched bathing ghats at river Godavari also.
The district administration are alerted to the all mandal officers in already. District Collector Rajath Kumar Saini conducted a teleconference with all the Thasildhars giving the all precaution orders. The water level would be reached here 48 feet the officers would be announced second warning level. It would be reached 53 feet the officers would be announced final warning level.