- X App Audio and Video Calling Functionality Explained
- 12-member panel to supervise inventory of Ratna Bhandar
- Demystifying debt funds: A guide to secure investments
- PM KISAN: Rs 3 lakh crore disbursed till date, 90 lakh new beneficiaries added during Viksit Bharat campaign
- Best Term Insurance Plans: Comprehensive Comparison of Tenure, Premiums
- Indian Fashion Talents Set to Shine at Moscow Fashion Week Starting Mar 1
- Heavy rains trigger flash floods in Indonesia
- Successful franchise ‘Drishyam’ sparks Hollywood remake collaboration
- Central government approved rooftop solar scheme worth Rs 75 thousand crore
- Sree Vishnu’s Birthday Treat: Geetha Arts Unveils Collaboration for ‘SV18’
Government sanctioned 50 lakh for Ramadan: Rural MLA
Rural MLA Kotamreddy Sridhar Reddy said that the State government had sanctioned Rs 50 lakh for taking up repairs to the mosques in the entire district and also for conducting Ramadan festival this year.
Nellore: Rural MLA Kotamreddy Sridhar Reddy said that the State government had sanctioned Rs 50 lakh for taking up repairs to the mosques in the entire district and also for conducting Ramadan festival this year. MLA Sridhar Reddy visited Bara Shaheed Dargah and inspected the ongoing works here on Saturday.
Sridhar also reviewed with Muslim leaders, members of Bara Shaheed Dargah committee, Corporation officials and also with the Police personnel on the arrangements. He said that the State government had released a GO sanctioning Rs 5 crore for 13 districts to conduct Ramadan and also to take up repairs for mosques.
The MLA explained that the district had received Rs. 50 lakh this year in which Rs5 lakh for Iftar and Rs 45 lakh for repairs to the mosques. Sridhar Reddy appealed to the authorities coordinate with each other for peaceful conduct of the festival by arranging water, pandals, buttermilk to the devotees during the festival, who visit the Dargah for offering prayers. Minority leaders, city DSP NBM Murali Krishna and others present.