- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Guntur : All set for Maha Sivaratri festivities from March 8
Guntur : MLA Namburu Sankara Rao directed the officials to make all necessary arrangements for the convenience of devotees visiting Sri...
Guntur : MLA Namburu Sankara Rao directed the officials to make all necessary arrangements for the convenience of devotees visiting Sri Amaralingeswara Swamy temple at Amaravati on the occasion of auspicious Maha Sivaratri on March 11.
He addressed a meeting and reviewed the arrangements for Maha Sivaratri festivities at a programme held at Amaralingeswara Swamy temple on Friday.
Speaking on the occasion, he directed the officials to make arrangements for darshan without inconvenience to the devotees.
Temple executive officer P Sunil Kumar explained arrangements to be made for the convenience of devotees visiting the temple on the occasion of Maha Sivaratri. He said, they will follow Covid-19 protocol and conduct campaign through public addressing system.
Earlier, they released posters relating to Maha Sivaratri Brahmotsavams to be held in Amaralingeswara Swamy temple in Amaravati from March 8 to 14. Amaralingeswara Swamy temple officials were also present.