- Another BRS leader expresses solidarity over Chandrababu’s arrest
- Vinay Bhaskar involved in land-grabbing: DCC chief
- How to sign up for a Prime membership on Desktop
- Chowman opens outlet in Hyd
- AP High Court transfers hearing of Undavalli Arun Kumar's PIL to another bench
- NIA Raids Multiple States In Crackdown On Gangsters, Smugglers, And Khalistani Network
- Congress President Kharge Accuses Modi Government Of Neglect Amid Manipur Unrest
- India-China Relations In An 'Abnormal State': Minister Jaishankar's Assessment And Historical Perspective
- KTR to inaugurate LuLu Mall
- MSMEs file over 10k claims under Vivad se Vishwas
Guntur: Identify high-risk persons for Corona, officials told by Principal secretary B Rajasekhar
Principal secretary to government and Guntur district special officer for Covid-19 B Rajasekhar stressed on the need to conduct evidence base monitoring strictly
Guntur: Principal secretary to government and Guntur district special officer for Covid-19 B Rajasekhar stressed on the need to conduct evidence base monitoring strictly.
He conducted a review meeting at collectorate here on Monday.
Speaking on this occasion, he said Covid-19 patients are dying while coming to the hospitals. He instructed the officials to identify the Covid-19 as soon as they infected with the Covid-19 and admit them in the hospitals.
He directed them to identify the high-risk category persons in the containment and non-containment zones and give their details to the medical officers. He instructed the officials to give two oximeters to the village and ward secretariats immediately. He directed them to review beds position in the hospitals.
District collector I Samuel Anand Kumar directed the officials to set up Ethics Committee and frame guidelines for plasma treatment and to take plasma from the donors to treat Covid-19 patients.
He instructed to inform Covid-19 patients death to their family members within 24 hours and directed to conduct funeral to dead bodies within 48 hours with the consent of their family members, if their family members did not come forward.
Joint collector AS Dinesh Kumar, special collector Babu Rao, district medical and health officer Dr G Yasmin were among those participated.