- Thiruvananthapuram-Kasargod Express to include stop at Mangaluru
- BBMP property tax amendment bill passed in Council
- Mysuru civic workers demand improvement in breakfast quality
- Former Lok Sabha Speaker Manohar Joshi Passes Away
- Chinese boat in Indian waters
- LAccMI bus service covers all 30 dists
- President on 4-day visit to Odisha from Feb 28
- Salesman concocts loot story, arrested
- Tomatoes hurled at Pandian
- CM asks employees to work as team
HC rejects TDP petition on repolling
The HC rejected the writ petition filed by TDP against the Election Commission regarding repolling at five booths in Chandragiri constituency, on Saturday
Amaravati: The HC rejected the writ petition filed by TDP against the Election Commission regarding repolling at five booths in Chandragiri constituency, on Saturday, informed Chief Electoral Officer Gopal Krishna Dwivedi in a press release.
He said that they have shown the CCTV videos to High Court as evidence. The court accepted the evidence and rejected the TDP appeal.
He informed that the arguments went for seven hours long duration on this case.