- Sandeshkhali can't be equated with land movements in Singur or Nandigram, hints Mamata Banerjee
- Coal India, BHEL join hands to set up ammonium nitrate plant based on coal gasification technology
- Over 80 pc Indian adults underestimate shingles risk: Report
- Police have played crucial role in the transformation of UP’s image: Yogi Adityanath
- Bill Gates, Smriti Irani at 'good nutrition' event in Delhi on Feb 29
- ‘Science is universal but technology must be local’: PM Modi’s 'words from the past' draw attention
- KIUG 2023: Literally running for life, the story of Nagaraj Venkatesha
- SC orders TN govt to properly train police officers on collection of digital evidence
- Calcutta HC allows central fact-finding team, LoP to visit Sandeshkhali
- India makes strong pitch for restoration of Appellate Body at WTO
Homeo medical camp opened in Chittoor
District Collector P S Pradyumna inaugurated a homeo medical camp at the Collectorate here on Monday.
Chittoor: District Collector P S Pradyumna inaugurated a homeo medical camp at the Collectorate here on Monday. Later, the homeopathy dispensary staff have distributed the tablets for all the petitioners, who came to the Collectorate to submit their petitions.
Government Homeopathy Dispensary Chief Medical Officer Dr P Srinivasulu has explained the significance of homeo medicine. He stated homeo medicines will work as preventive drug for giving relief to sunstroke affected.
Speaking on the occasion, the Collector said several sunstroke cases have been identified in the district due to increase in the day temperatures at various mandals across the district.
"DMHO has instructed to take steps for creating awareness among the people for taking necessary precautions in the ongoing summer," he said.
Pradyumna made an appeal to the petitioners not to take strain for visiting the Collectorate to submit their grievances on each Monday because of severe heat conditions. The government has decided to extend the Apathbandhu Scheme for the deceased, who died of sunstroke in the district, he mentioned. Joint Collector P S Girisha, District Revenue
Officer Gangadhar Goud and other officials were present.