- IIT Jodhpur's 1st 'Make in India' breath sensor to detect alcohol, asthma
- Audimulapu Suresh assures support to kin of Kanna Venkateshwarlu
- Delhi HC disposes appeal against single-judge who rejected restraining order on BharatPe's Grover over unpaid shares
- Shami's IPL 2024 Exit: Gujarat Titans Face Crisis with Ankle Injury
- Complete 240 residential units for PM Package employees by March 20: J&K
- Six-year-old boy mauled to death by stray dogs in UP district
- Studies show no safe air quality threshold exists for heart & lung health
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Son Akaay: Is He an Indian or British Citizen? Here's What You Need to Know.
- Several YSRCP leaders join TDP in Dharmavaram
- MP Poonamben Maadam bids farewell to Rambhakts by flagging off Aastha Train
Huge betting on Janasena party
The betting are in full swing on behalf of the Janasena party in the state. It's not whether the party comes into the power or not, the betting is conducted on the individual winning seat
Amaravati: The betting are in full swing on behalf of the Janasena party in the state. It's not whether the party comes into the power or not, the betting is conducted on the individual winning seat
At some places, the betting is going that the Janasena is going to be the kingmaker in forming the new government with the support of its MLAs.
On few Assembly seats in Krishna, Godavari districts, and Visakhapatnam the party workers are betting. Especially on Narasapuram in West Godavari, Razole in East Godavari, Pedana, Avanigadda, Vijayawada East in Krishna district, and Pawan Kalyan as the CM candidate is contesting from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly constituencies. With the confidence of winning these seats, the bettings are conducted on a large scale.
If TDP comes into power, then that will be with the support with the Janasena, on this the betting is also conducted. With unusual expectations, even after the polling is over, the predictions in the Janasena leaders have changed.
Earlier the leaders expected the Pawan Kalyan will win from anyone contested seats Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka. But now they are confident that he will win in both the segments.
Not on how many seats the party will win, or not that the party will come into power, the party workers are betting on the individual seats, which they are confident of winning.