- Leaders’ help sought for smooth conduct of Mbnr MLC by-election
- Hussain Sagar will be developed into world-class tourist centre: CM
- Vijayawada: Congress to make SCS declaration on March 1
- TDP suffers setback in Konaseema district
- Ongole MP Srinivasulu Reddy quits YSRCP
- Telangana govt waives 90% arrears interest on property tax
- Hyderabad Lok Sabha Constituency: Congress smells huge voter fraud in ‘electoral rolls’
- Nellore: YSRCP leaders desert party in droves
- Tirupati: TDP’s delay on candidate fuels speculations
- TS govt assigns NDSA to study Medigadda
Huge devotees rush at Tirumala temple, water problems on the hill
As it's the weekend, the huge devotees rush is seen at Tirumala Tirupati temple on Saturday. In the 31 queue compartments, the devotees are waiting for the darshan of the Lord.
Tirumala: As it's the weekend, the huge devotees rush is seen at Tirumala Tirupati temple on Saturday. In the 31 queue compartments, the devotees are waiting for the darshan of the Lord.
Currently for TTD Sarva darshanam, its taking 16 hours of time. For the devotees who are coming through steps way, time slot token darshan, special entry darshan it is taking three hours.
All queue lines, Prasadam counters, and temple premises are fully packed with the devotees.
Due to the sizzling summer heat, the water levels in the reservoirs are rapidly going down. With this, the devotees are facing severe water problem. Over this issue, the TTD officials have made alternative water facilities for the devotees on the hill.