- National Science Day 2024: Know its Date, Significance and History
- World Sustainable Energy Day 2024: Significance and History
- Botsa Jansi attends MVV Satyanarayana's Padayatra in Visakhapatnam
- Nadendla Manohar face ire from public in West Godavari
- Venkata Chinna Appalanaidu highlights govt's efforts in providing housing to poor
- Mega job mela on Feb 29 at B Kotthakota
- 57% Indians prefer AI-enabled tools over human interactions
- Are your Cosmetics Expired? Shocking Side Effects you Need to Know
- IIT-D, R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
- Top tips to score high in 12th Board Exam
Jagan to seek blessings of Sharada Peetham seer today
Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy will visit Visakhapatnam on Tuesday to seek the blessings of Sharada Peetham seer Swamy Swaroopanandendra Saraswati.
Amaravati: Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy will visit Visakhapatnam on Tuesday to seek the blessings of Sharada Peetham seer Swamy Swaroopanandendra Saraswati.
Jagan is also likely to request the pontiff to fix an auspicious time for the expansion of his Cabinet next week.
The Chief Minister will reach Visakhapatnam by a special aircraft from Vijayawada on Tuesday morning and will drive straight to Sharada Peetham to meet the seer.
According to sources in Chief Minister's Office, he will spend an hour at the ashram before returning to Amaravati.
This will be Jagan's first meeting with the seer after the results were declared.
The spiritual guru reportedly congratulated him over the phone and is also understood to have set the mahuratam for his swearing-in as the chief minister.
The YSRCP chief had been following Swamy Swaroopanandendra for the last couple of years. Interestingly, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao also follows the seer and visited his ashram for blessings after winning Assembly election in December last year.