- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
Jaganmohan Reddy Heading for a Big Victory in Andhra Pradesh- He is set to become CM
A freshly minted, glinting nameplate boasting YSRCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy as the new chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has been unveiled by his party workers Reddy is heading to a big Victory in Andhra Pradesh.
A freshly minted, glinting nameplate boasting YSRCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy as the new chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has been unveiled by his party workers Reddy is heading to a big Victory in Andhra Pradesh over his arch-rival and incumbent chief minister, Telugu Desam party Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Jagan is ahead of the 175 assembly seats in the state, he is ahead in 136, compared to the 36 of the ruling Telugu Desam party. The majority mark in the assembly stands at 88. He is also leading in 16 of the state's 25 seats. The Telugu Desam party of Chandrababu Naidu is leading only seven. The BJP and the Congress are nowhere in the picture. All parties fought the election on their own without any alliance.