- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Jagan's era begins in Andhra Pradesh
YSR Congress is leading with more than 50.7 per cent votes in Andhra Pradesh.
Looks like the Jagan's era is all set to begin in Andhra Pradesh. YSR Congress is leading on all 25 Lok Sabha seats.
Early trends show that YSR Congress is leading in majority of the Assembly constituencies in Andhra Pradesh. The YSR party leads on 86 seats, TDP on 17 and Pawan Kalyan's Janasena is leading on two seats.
Till now YSRCP got more than 50.7 per cent votes. Jagan's party is all set to create history with its lead. The workers of the YSR Congress party are celebrating as early trends indicate huge win and good fortune for the party.
Today evening Chandrababu Naidu will meet the governor and submit his resignation. On Saturday YSR Congress legislature party will meet to elect Jagan as the leader.