- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Janasena chief demands CBI inquiry over YS Viveka murder case
The Janasena party chief Pawan Kalyan has demanded the CBI inquiry over YS Viveka murder case.
Amaravati: The Janasena party chief Pawan Kalyan has demanded the CBI inquiry over YS Viveka murder case. He said AP DGP should give clarity on what action were taken in the case.
Along with this, Janasenani has also brought new demand over Kodi Kathi attack case on YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at Visakhapatnam airport.
He questioned why YCP had become silent on the attack when it was demanding for CBI investigation while in the opposition? He recalled that immediately after YS Jagan sworn-in as the Chief Minister, the accused Srinivas was out on bail.
In this context, Pawan Kalyan has also demanded a clear investigation on Kodi Kathi attack case. He noted that YS Vivekananda Reddy murder case, and Kodi Kathi attack case to be handed over for the CBI investigation.