- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Juice shop seized
Food Inspector G Venkata Ratnam informed that a person working with Sri Venkateswara Juice Center near Sri Kanyaka Parameswari temple had collected grapes from a drainage by using a broom, which were mistakenly dropped from his hands.
Vizianagaram: A juice shop which was selling contaminated drinks to the customers has been seized and case is booked . Food Inspector G Venkata Ratnam informed that a person working with Sri Venkateswara Juice Center near Sri Kanyaka Parameswari temple had collected grapes from a drainage by using a broom, which were mistakenly dropped from his hands. He made the juice with the grapes and sold to the customers.
Meanwhile some locals have filmed the entire process with their mobile phones and sent it to the District Collector. As per his instructions, the Food Inspector has visited the shop and came to know that the shop is making juices with rotten fruits .
The officers have collected samples from the shop and sent to lab in Hyderabad for testing. The officials have booked a case and after getting reports from lab, further action will be taken.