- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Kanna greets Union Ministers Kishan Reddy, Muralidharan
Parliamentary Affairs V Muralidharan who had worked as party’s AP affairs in-charge in Delhi on Friday on the occasion of the two leaders securing berths in the Union Cabinet.
Guntur: BJP State president Kanna Lakshminarayana met Union Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy and Union minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs V Muralidharan who had worked as party's AP affairs in-charge in Delhi on Friday on the occasion of the two leaders securing berths in the Union Cabinet.
Kanna presented bouquets to Kishan Reddy and V Muralidharan and congratulated them. The BJP State president conveyed his best wishes to the new Ministers. Kanna was accompanied by BJP State vice-president Vishnuvardhan Reddy, general secretary Suresh Reddy, Minority Morcha State secretary Shaik Baji and Kilaru Dileep. There is no representation to Andhra Pradesh in the Union Cabinet.