- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Kidari Sravan Kumar tendered his resignation from the state cabinet
Andhra Pradesh Minister Kidari Sravan Kumar tendered his resignation from the state cabinet on Thursday afternoon.
Amaravati: Andhra Pradesh Minister Kidari Sravan Kumar tendered his resignation from the state cabinet on Thursday afternoon. Kidari was appointed as minister in November after his father Kidari Sarveswara Rao was killed by Naxalites in Araku valley.
As per Constitutional provisions, anyone who becomes a minister should get elected within six months. Since his six months period ends on May 10 he decided to submit his resignation.
He has contested from Araku valley. He contested from Araku valley for the Assembly for which the results are scheduled to be announced on May 23.