- 23 lakh Indian diaspora are reinforcing Indo-Canadian relations: Jitendra Singh
- From Michelle Obama to Matthew McConaughey: Celebrities Share Their Go-to Recipes
- Maratha quotas given, but unrelenting Jarange-Patil to start fresh stir from Feb 24
- Servitor held in Bhubaneswar for sexually assaulting foreign tourist
- Rakul Preet Singh & Jackky Bhagnani Tie the Knot in Anand Karaj Ceremony
- TN fertiliser unit responsible for ammonia leak ready to pay Rs 5.92 cr compensation: Minister
- Delhi HC asks suspended BJP MLAs to meet Speaker as Lt Governor accepts apology
- Breakup Day 2024: Top 5 Songs to Heal Your Heart After a Failed Relationship.
- Govt plans to simplify, digitalise KYC process
- RPI South India General Secretary Ajay Prasanna announces plans to strengthen the party
KL University to guide students on competitive exams
KL Academy of Competitive Exams, a division in KL University was inaugurated by former CBI Joint Director VV Laxminarayana here on Friday.
Vijayawada: KL Academy of Competitive Exams, a division in KL University was inaugurated by former CBI Joint Director VV Laxminarayana here on Friday. Speaking on the occasion, KL University vice-president Raja Hareen said that they have started the competitive division to train students in all major competitive examinations along with Civil services.
He also stated that they will also concentrate on students' presentation skills and competitive skills. He said that under the guidance of experienced faculty, the students would be given coaching and guidance on how to face the interviews.
He said BA-IAS, a three-year course, would be introduced from this academic year, would have six semesters which includes assignment, presentation skills, debates, competitive skills and others.Students, faculty members and officials were present.