X
X
Top

Kurnool: Student suffers burns after touching live wire

Kurnool: Student suffers burns after touching live wire
x
Malleeshwari, a class IX student at Banavasi Residential School being treated at hospital
Highlights

Kurnool: A class IX student of Banavasi Residential School in Emmiganur sustained burns after accidentally contacting a live wire while sleeping on Tue...

Kurnool: A class IX student of Banavasi Residential School in Emmiganur sustained burns after accidentally contacting a live wire while sleeping on Tuesday. Though the incident took place on Tuesday early morning, it came to light on Wednesday.

According to sources, Malleeshwari, a class IX student, pursuing education at the Banavasi Residential School near Emmiganur. On Monday, after having dinner all students gone to sleep. Unfortunately, the cot on which Malleeshwari was sleeping, came in contact with live wire. With the power passed through the iron cot, the student sustained burn injuries on her hands, legs and back. The inmates immediately informed to hostel caretaker and stopped power supply to the hostel.

Later they brought the issue to the notice of school principal Sajida Begum. The Principal informed the student's parents not to reveal the incident anywhere. Upon her request, the student was first taken to a private hospital at Emmiganur. After giving first aid, she was again shifted to another private hospital at Adoni. The doctors at Adoni referred her to Kurnool Government General Hospital for better treatment.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories