- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Maoist surrenders before Chintur police
A Maoist Dalam member Vetti Bhimayya, 26, of Pavurala Lanka village in Chintur division, who belongs to Sabari dalam surrendered before Chintur SDPO Dr O Dilip Kiran on Saturday.
Chintur (East Godavari Agency): A Maoist Dalam member Vetti Bhimayya, 26, of Pavurala Lanka village in Chintur division, who belongs to Sabari dalam surrendered before Chintur SDPO Dr O Dilip Kiran on Saturday.
Disclosing the details on Saturday, the SDPO said that the Maoist was militia member in 2012 and 2013 and joined in Dalam activities in 2014 and since then he had been an active member in Sabari Dalam till he surrendered to police. The SDPO said that Bhimayya participated in exchange of fire at Tippapuram with CRPF and in murder of Bharat and Raghu in 2018.