- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
- SAFF U16 Women’s C'ship: Anushka Kumari nets hat-trick as India thrash Bhutan 7-0
- India expresses deep shock at the loss of lives in northern Gaza
- TN Deepika participates in Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam in Hindupur
- TDP reviews on arrangements for Shankaravam in Kuppam
- GVL Narsimha Rao congratulates National Bodybuilding competition winner in Visakhapatnam
- Yarlagadda Venkata Rao participate in a discussion forum in AB Convention hall in Gannavaram
- Bengaluru Cafe Rocked By Bomb Blast: Investigation Underway
Minister Anil Kumar Yadav satirical comments on Nara Lokesh in AP Assembly
The AP Assembly session resumes on Monday (17th June). Over the motion of thanks to the Governor's speech, the war of words are going on between the ruling and opposition leaders.
Amaravati: The AP Assembly session resumes on Monday (17th June). Over the motion of thanks to the Governor's speech, the war of words are going on between the ruling and opposition leaders.
In this process, a heated discussion has taken place between Ministers and opposition party leader Acham Naidu over many issues in the house.
The TDP MLA said that in the Governor's speech there is no mention of Amaravati, AP Secretariat, Assembly, and Polavaram project issues.
Acham Naidu said that YSRCP leaders are still thinking that they are in the opposition. The TDP government has given effective governance in the last five years. He said there is no link between the words and actions of the ruling party leaders.
Regarding the Polavaram project the YSRCP is in the confusion, CM said in New Delhi that the project is left to the central government, and after returning to Vijayawada he again changed his words, Acham Naidu criticized.
To which immediately, the government chief whip Gadikota Srikanth Reddy interfered and said that the former minister Acham Naidu who is in the opposition has not yet changed, at least now he should learn who to speak responsibly.
He alleged that during the five years of TDP regime, for the purpose of contractors they have not completed at least one project, and misused thousand crores of public funds.
In meanwhile, Acham Naidu commented that the YSRCP leaders are speaking without experience. Responding to it, Water Resources Minister Anil Kumar Yadav has indirectly made satirical comments on Nara Lokesh that we are not like Pappu who's constituency is Mangalagiri but calls it as Mandalagiri.
Minister expressed anger that for a person who can't even win as MLA, the TDP government has given MLC post and made him minister to three departments.