- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam surges, check the rates on 3 March, 2024
Minister Kidari Sravan Kumar gets less votes than Nota
The recently resigned minister and TDP candidate from Araku Valley, Kidari Sravan Kumar is getting less than the votes of Nota, as counting odd in progress.
Amaravati: The recently resigned minister and TDP candidate from Araku Valley, Kidari Sravan Kumar is getting less than the votes of Nota, as counting odd in progress. Though he expected sentiment on the loss of his father Sarveswara Rao, who was killed by Naxals last year, public didn't give any priority to Sravan.
Sravan is an IIT graduate and joined in politics after the death of his father and straight away became as minister without having membership in the either Assembly or Council. He was forced to resign recently.
It's worth to mention that, hid father Sarveswara Rao won the 2014 general elections in the same constituency from YSRCP and later shifted loyalty to TDP. This time, the YSRCP gave ticket to Chetti Phalguna against Sravan.