- NCC cadets begin adventure ride on horseback
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- 82.99% attendance recorded for APPSC Group-II exams
- Women entrepreneurs revolutionising India’s start-up scene
- AITS students make a prototype of double pedal operated auto
- Technology & personalised learning in education sector
- 5 top AR applications for Android users
- IIT Kanpur, NMTronics India to launch manufacturing & skills development centre
- 23.75 cr new critical care block to come up at Ruia hospital
- Urvashi Rautela's Rs 3 Crore Birthday Cake Raises Eyebrows: Yo Yo Honey Singh's Lavish Gesture
MP assures development of tourist spots
Lok Sabha member from Visakhapatnam M V V Satyanarayana assured to develop tourism sector in the state.
Visakhapatnam: Lok Sabha member from Visakhapatnam M V V Satyanarayana assured to develop tourism sector in the state. He said that the state government would develop the tourism sector on priority.
While addressing members of the TTAAP (Tours and Travels Association of Andhra Pradesh) at a meeting held here on Saturday, the MP assured that he would discuss with the concerned central government department and strive for the development of the tourist places.
He assured the delegates of the TTAAP that he would personally brought to the notice of the Chief Minister Y S Jaganmohan Reddy and also to the central government about the need to develop tourist spots, particularly on the coastal region.
The new Chief Minister is having good knowledge about the tourism sector in Visakhapatnam and during various meeting development of tourism is one of the prime agenda of the government, Satyanarayana added.
President, TTAAP K Vijaya Mohan urged the MP, to develop the basic infrastructure and cottages at the tourist places. There should be good cottages and food to attract the tourists, Vijaya Mohan said. He also urged the MP to invite Chief Minister Y S Jaganmohan Reddy to the coming state-level programme of the TTAAP. TTAAP Secretary T Kumar presided over the meeting.