- 4th Test: Gill & Jurel steer India to series victory with hard-fought five-wicket win over England
- Amit Shah to inaugurate 6-storey library in Gandhinagar on Tuesday
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Proudly Supports Varun Tej's Diverse Career Choices at Operation Valentine Pre-release Event
- Pathikonda police cracks kidnap case within hours
- Many Cong leaders await nominated posts allocation
- Did you know Fat Stores Result in Vitamin D Deficiency?
- Mahabubnagar: Manyam Brahmotsavam concludes on grand note
- EC debunks 'fake' WhatsApp message on LS poll dates
- Mahindra varsity to organise international meet on law & AI
- Navigating Menopausal Changes: A Guide to Managing Urinary and Sexual Health
MP Kesineni Nani FB post against TDP leader
Recently, the TDP Vijayawada MP Kesineni Nani who was in the headlines for refusing the LS deputy floor leader post announced by the party chief Chandrababu Naidu, which has become a big sensation in the state.
Vijayawada: Recently, the TDP Vijayawada MP Kesineni Nani who was in the headlines for refusing the LS deputy floor leader post announced by the party chief Chandrababu Naidu, which has become a big sensation in the state.
It's known that the MP is having some differences with the party senior leaders and even Chandrababu Naidu also tried to convince him, but once again Kesineni Nani has made an interesting Facebook post against the TDP leader on Monday
This time he has targeted TDP senior leader and former minister Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao.
In a FB post, Kesineni Nani said 'Kodali Nani should be life long grateful to Devineni Uma for making him a Minister".
Through the post, he has targeted Devineni Uma and as well as made satirical comments on Kodali Nani. Now this FB post has become a reason for the debate in state politics.
In recent elections, Kodali Nani has won as YSRCP MLA from Gudivada Assembly constituency and in recent Cabinet expansion, he was appointed as the Minister of Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs.