- Stand by Modi, shun Congress: MLA Harish
- HC declines writ by party seeking direction to EC to allot a common symbol
- Malayalam actor Lena reveals marriage with Gaganyaan fame Balakrishnan
- Insult to Indian scientists: Modi
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of cancer pill
- Shehbaz Sharif tipped to be Pak PM
- CBI or equivalent probe into ORR toll tenders
- Stop destruction of Andra Pradesh
- Himachal Congress govt on brink
- PM on two-day visit to Telangana From march 4: Modi to kickstart LS campaign in TS
Nara Lokesh inaugurates Jahanpanah showroom
IT Minister Nara Lokesh inaugurated Jahanpanah, an epitome of regal ethnic wear, showroom at MG road Vijayawada on Friday.
Vijayawada: IT Minister Nara Lokesh inaugurated Jahanpanah, an epitome of regal ethnic wear, showroom at MG road Vijayawada on Friday. Md Farooq Minister for Medical Education Minorities Welfare and Empowerment, MLA Jaleel Khan and others were present at the inaugural programme.
Lokesh purchased yellow colour designer Kurta and wore a Pagdi on the occasion. He expressed his delight that a designer brand like Jahanpanah was being opened at Vijayawada. He said the brand has more than 100 years of legacy.
Jahanpanah directors Ishaq Bukhari and Ibrahim Bukhari said that the showroom as another feather to its cap by setting up its first store of Andhra Pradesh in the City of Vijayawada. They said that they are on process to open four more stores across Andhra Pradesh in the next 3 months at Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Tirupati and Nellore.