- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
Narayana School bus seized Transport officials
The transport department officials seized a bus of Narayana School near E-Seva centre in Nuzvid on Tuesday.
Vijayawada: The transport department officials seized a bus of Narayana School near E-Seva centre in Nuzvid on Tuesday. They seized the bus as it was not having permit and fitness certificate.
As part of the ongoing fitness drive of educational institution buses in the State, the officials of Transport Department were making sudden checks of school and college buses at various centres in the district. In this regard they have seized the school bus for not possessing permit and fitness certificate violating the rules laid down by the department for the safety of the school and college students.