- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
Need for discipline in life stressed
hairman of Vignan Group of Institutions L Rathaiah stressed on need for discipline in life. He addressed a meeting held at Vignan University, Vadlamudi in Guntur district on Thursday
Guntur: Chairman of Vignan Group of Institutions L Rathaiah stressed on need for discipline in life. He addressed a meeting held at Vignan University, Vadlamudi in Guntur district on Thursday on the occasion of V SAT-2019 counselling and admissions. On the first day, the university conducted counselling to the students who secured up to 2000 rank in the V SAT-2019.
Speaking on this occasion, he said that Vignan University was imparting discipline, values to the students in addition to education from last four decades and added that those who studied in Vignan University and some of the students settled in abroad are following the values and discipline. He further said that 90 per cent of the students studied in the Vignan University are getting campus placements.