- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Need to create awareness on herbal plants stressed
Vignan's University Bio-Tech lecturers and students on Tuesday created awareness on herbal plants and it uses to the villagers in Cherbolu of Guntur district.
Guntur: Vignan's University Bio-Tech lecturers and students on Tuesday created awareness on herbal plants and it uses to the villagers in Cherbolu of Guntur district. Speaking on this occasion, they said that use of English medicines will have side effects and herbal medicines will have no side effects and the patient will get some relief.
The students did experiment with the herbal plants available in the college for digestion, to increase memory and check skin diseases. Students Tejaswini, Sudhachandana, Harinaga Sri participated in the event. Lecturer Dr Naajneen guided the students to do experiment with herbal plants.