- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
New SP assumed charge for Kadapa district
The KKN Anburajan who was transferred as new SP for Kadapa district has assumed charge on Friday.
Kadapa: The KKN Anburajan who was transferred as new SP for Kadapa district has assumed charge on Friday. The 2011 IPS batch officer came from middle class family in Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu state. His parents Shanmukhavalli Nagendra Kumar were the teachers.
After completion of M. Tech in Madhurai Kamaraj University he worked as software engineer in TATA consultancy services. Later selected for Indian Police Service in 2011. His first posting was at Grey Hounds. later worked he as ASP for Chittor, East Godavari, Kadapa districts between 2013-2017, On 2nd November 2018 he was posted for as SP for Tirupati urban and was working in the same position while transferred to Kadapa to Kadapa district.
Speaking to media persons he said that top priority should be given for solving the grievances being received in the Spandana programme. However the officer committed that red sander smuggling is unabated in the district, police will ensure stern action for total eradication of the problem. Replying to over the progress former YS vivekananda Reddy murder case he said culprits indulged in the crime would be arrested very soon.