- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
- SC asks UP govt to frame policy for timely payment of advocates' fees
- I have played with him and I am really proud of him: AB de Villiers on Sarfaraz Khan
- West Bengal govt seeks urgent listing of its suit against CBI probes in post-poll violence cases
- Army rushes to aid 500 tourists stranded after sudden snowfall in Sikkim
- Indian Navy provides medical assistance to Iranian fishing vessel
- Freed from circus, elephant Suzy celebrates nine years of freedom
- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
- Court takes cognisance of ED charge sheets against suspended CBI judge Sudhir Parmar
Officials urged to speed up works in colonies
GVMC Commissioner M Hari Narayanan on Wednesday visited the ward-four, zone one and discussed the problems related to roads, drains and town planning with the staff concerned.
Visakhapatnam: GVMC Commissioner M Hari Narayanan on Wednesday visited the ward-four, zone one and discussed the problems related to roads, drains and town planning with the staff concerned.
The Municipal Commissioner visited Ratnagiri Colony, Mithilapuri and GCC layout and asked the authorities concerned to take up works immediately on priority basis. He also directed them to find a permanent solution to the issues faced by the residents in the areas. Later, he also visited a few areas in zone two.