- Centre notifies appointment of 11 permanent judges in Punjab & Haryana HC
- CBI initiates preliminary inquiry into 'irregularities' in renovation of Delhi CM’s residence
- SC directed to present joint arguments on the Delhi Service Bill petition filed by the Kejriwal government
- Police seized ganja worth Rs.93 lakhs
- Chandigarh Smart City gets best UT award
- Contemplating the creation of district-wise water bodies atlas: Minister NS Boseraju
- ISSHP World Congress 2023: Pragnya to tackle Pre-eclampsia and Elevate Maternal Health Awareness
- CBI files FIR against Indore firm in Rs 15.52 cr loan fraud case
- How new-age edutech platforms enabling outcome-based education
- Congress has no warranty but is giving guarantees in Telangana: Minister KTR
Ongole: PRC Sadhana Samiti launches relay hunger strike
Prakasam district unit of PRC Sadhana Samithi has launched relay hunger strike in front of the district Collectorate in Ongole on Thursday, demanding the government to announce a mutually agreeable PRC, so that they get the lost benefits.
Ongole: Prakasam district unit of PRC Sadhana Samithi has launched relay hunger strike in front of the district Collectorate in Ongole on Thursday, demanding the government to announce a mutually agreeable PRC, so that they get the lost benefits.
The relay hunger strike with employees, teachers, workers and pensioners started at around 10 am and continued till evening.
PRC Sadhana Samithi leaders Sarath Babu, Krishna Mohan, Kiran Kumar Reddy, Chittibabu, M Venkateswara Rao, Yedukondalu, M Venkateswara Rao, Thota Srinivasa Rao, Subbarao, Nalam Venkateswara Rao, Sudheer, women convener Madhavi, Koteswaramma, Lakshmi Rajyam, Tulasi and others also participated in the programme.
They demanded that the government must keep its poll promise of cancelling the CPS, announce fitment more than the IR, clear dues, redeposit the funds used by the government. They announced that they will continue the agitation until the government announces a decision in their favour.