- Whom Do We Really Love?
- Chinarajappa met with accident and escaped safe
- JITO explores investment opportunities in Sri City
- 3 new criminal laws to be rolled out from July 1
- A Boon For The Underprivileged
- Vijayawada: TDP-JSP releases first list
- Jatara a massive success: Seethakka
- Lake Tahoe’s Cosy Retreats: A Gateway to Nature and Adventure
- Tirumala: Kumaradhara Mukkoti held
- Dubai Unveils Five-Year Visa for Indians
Petition filed against Chandrababu Naidu in AP high court
A petition has been filed against TDP chief and former CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu in AP high court on Friday.
Amaravati: A petition has been filed against TDP chief and former CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu in AP high court on Friday.
The petition was filed by Republican party leader Borugadda Anil Kumar, where he stated that Chandrababu Naidu has misused the government funds for the election campaign in the state.
In the petition, Anil Kumar said that before the elections Chandrababu Naidu influenced the voters by depositing money into their bank accounts in the name of Pasupu Kumkuma and Annadata Sukhibhava schemes.
When election code was alive, how can government funds be transferred into personal accounts, Anil questioned. He alleged that doing this is nothing but buying the voters.
The petitioner urged the court to consider the amounts deposited in the name of these two schemes as the expenses incurred by Chandrababu Naidu.
The high court which accepted the petition has adjourned the hearing to 18th June.
Earlier, the high court has also accepted the petition filed against Chandrababu Naidu that he is wasting the government's money in the name of dharma porata deeksha.