- TDP-Jana Sena alliance unstoppable, declares Naidu
- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
Prepare action plan to contest union elections: Ganni
Telugu Desam Party (TDP) senior leader Ganni Krishna has said that Telugu Nadu trade Union Congress (TNTUC) is ready to contest in the union elections of paper mill.
Rajamahendravaram: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) senior leader Ganni Krishna has said that Telugu Nadu trade Union Congress (TNTUC) is ready to contest in the union elections of paper mill. Addressing TNTUC members here on Sunday, he said the union succeeded in delivering goods to its members and the working fraternity imposed confidence in last elections.
He asked union members to devise an action plan to contest the elections. TDP always fights for the people whether it is in power or not and the party came into existence three and half decades ago for the masses in the state. TDP is nothing but a people's party, he added. TDP leader Reddy Maneswara Rao and others were present on the occasion.