- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
R Municipal Corporation begins silt cleaning work
Municipal Corporation additional commissioner NVV Satyanarayana Rao has said that the corporation was very much particular to clear the silt in underground drainages in connection with ensuing monsoon season.
Rajamahendravaram: Municipal Corporation additional commissioner NVV Satyanarayana Rao has said that the corporation was very much particular to clear the silt in underground drainages in connection with ensuing monsoon season.
Inaugurating the clearance of silt in underground drainage at Pushkar Ghat here on Thursday, he said silt will be cleared in ten days to the extent of 10 km starting from Aryapuram. Nearly 200 workers were engaged for this work and also using JCB and other machinery.
To avoid inundation during rainy season the corporation took up the task, he added. He appealed to the people not to dump waste plastic materials in the side drains and open places. He said the waste materials are obstructing the flow of drain water and it overflows if the drains are choked, he added.
He reminded that the civic body had imposed ban on the usage of plastic material in the city and asked the people to stick to the rules. Health officer Dr MVR Murthy, supervisor Srinivasa Rao and others were present.