- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
- Dublin-based Medtronic Establishes R&D Growth Centre in Hyderabad
- Defence Ministry inks MoUs worth Rs 39,125cr to procure military equipment
- Green's ton vindicates selectors' decision to stick him in at no. 4: Hockley
- Foundation stone of Sindri fertiliser plant was laid in 2018, PM Modi inaugurated today
Rally organised on World Malaria Day
East Godavari Collector Kartikeya Mishra called upon the public to strive for total eradication of malaria by 2025.
Kakinada: East Godavari Collector Kartikeya Mishra called upon the public to strive for total eradication of malaria by 2025. Participating in the rally organised by East Godavari medical and health department on the World Malaria Day on Thursday, the Collector said that the countries across the world have been observing April 25 as anti-Malaria day and creating awareness on this health hazard to public.
Several countries in the world have been fighting for the cause with the slogan 'zero malaria effort start with me'. The collector on this occasion said that the Indian government intensified the campaign on total eradication of malaria and everyone shoed take part in it.