- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Reforms in land records, survey underway: District Collector MV Seshagiri Babu
District Collector MV Seshagiri Babu said that revenue services are going to be digitized and resurvey will also take place using high-end technology for accuracy.
Nellore: District Collector MV Seshagiri Babu said that revenue services are going to be digitized and resurvey will also take place using high-end technology for accuracy. He addressed the revenue officials at the New ZP Conference Hall here on Wednesday and said officials have to focus on quick resolution of revenue related problems in the district.
He said Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is insisting for corruption-free administration and quality governance and the official machinery has to follow the guideline of the State government. He asked to take measures for flawless revenue records and web land data giving no scope for irregularities.
Collector said lands to distributed to the landless poor in the district before Telugu New Year and asked the officials to find vacant lands for the activity. He also asked them to focus on applications received during Spandana programme and resolve them as quickly as possible. He said they would view mistakes by surveyors in measurements and entering records seriously.
He warned that there were severe allegations against some Village Revenue Officers and asked them to be punctual and change their attitude otherwise they would terminate them as per provisions. He asked them to send reports thoroughly checking facts and only submit them to the senior officials with recommendation.
He said web land works should not be merely entrusted to the computer operators and revenue officials have to keep an eye on any possible mistakes that would finally make them responsible.
Joint Collector K Vetri Selvi said that they had received 342 applications regarding 22-A in which 52 have been resolved and 233 were summarily rejected. 57 cases are in pending and asked them to resolve them fast. She also asked to clear dotted lands, sada binami lands as soon as possible. DRO Chandrasekhar Reddy, Nellore RDO Chinni Krishna, Spandana Nodal Officer M Dasu, DSO Balakrishna Rao, and others were present.