- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
- See How Amazon Delivers Customer Orders at 4,500 feet above sea level in Indian Himalayas
- Guru Ravidas Jayanti 2024: Wishes, images, messages to share
- New One UI 6.1 Update Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- Masi Magam 2024: Date, significance, rituals, celebration of the Tamil festival
- Lalita Jayanti 2024 Date, rituals, puja timings, significance and celebrations
- ‘Mukhya Gamanika’ review: Shows the power of cinema to address societal issues
- FEMA case: Delhi HC dismisses Moitra's plea after ED tells court advisory on media policy being followed
- Water bill issue: AAP withdraws plea against Delhi Police’s refusal to allow 'peaceful' protest
Respond to complaints received through Pura Seva, officials told
The Director of Municipal Administration, Kanna Babu has ordered the officials concerned to immediately respond on the complaints received through “Pura Seva”.
Kurnool: The Director of Municipal Administration, Kanna Babu has ordered the officials concerned to immediately respond on the complaints received through "Pura Seva". He further instructed the officials to concentrate on the developments in the city. Kanna Babu accompanied by the Municipal Commissioner, P Prasanthi, held a review meeting with the officials at the Commissioner's chamber here on Sunday.
Speaking on the occasion, Kanna Babu said there is no fund crunch, use available resources and resolve water problems immediately. Pay more attention at the place where there is acute problem for drinking water. In view of severe heat waves prevailing, he ordered the officials to set up water kiosks at the places wherever is necessary.
He further suggested the officials to implement the system adopted at Nellore in case of solid waste management. Pura Seva app has been introduced with an intention to receive and resolve the public grievances. He also enquired about the preparation of ward wise voters list and ordered to ensure early completion of house numberings.
Serve notices to the people who do not pay house taxes, he said. He also ordered the officials to see that Gnanadhara foundation courses are perfectly implemented at municipal schools. Deputy Commissioner, G Ravi, Secreatry, Pandu Ranga, Municipal Engineer 2, Ramana Murthy, Manager, Chinna Ramudu, DCPs, Krishna Kishore, Sandhya, RO, Mallikarjuna, MHO, Pushpalatha and Superintendents of all departments participated in the meeting.