- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on October 4, 2023
- Tirupati: SVIMS professor adjudged as ‘Woman in Chemistry’
- ACB court to continue hearing on Chandrababu custody and bail petition in Skill Development case
- TOSS extends last date for submitting applications
- Hyderabad: TSRTC bids farewell to corporation chairman
- CM gives top priority for health: Dy CM
- Chittoor: CPI participates in TDP hunger strike
- Tirupati: Amara Hospital offers free surgeries for Cerebral Palsy patients
- Devotees to Tirumala increases, Navaratri Brahmotsavams from October 15
- GHMC chief Ronald Rose holds meet on breakfast scheme
Roja slams TDP chief for criticising CM Jagan
APIIC Chairperson and Nagari YSRCP MLA RK Roja came down heavily on Opposition leader N Chandrababu Naidu for criticising Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Chittoor: APIIC Chairperson and Nagari YSRCP MLA RK Roja came down heavily on Opposition leader N Chandrababu Naidu for criticising Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Chandrababu said that the Chief Minister had failed to tackle flood situation.
On the instructions of the Chief Minister, officials intensified flood relief operations in the State, she stated. Speaking to the media here on Tuesday, Roja has made scathing attack on Chandrababu for levelling baseless allegations against Jagan Reddy.
The APIIC chief termed comments of Chandrababu as irresponsible. The MLA also slammed TDP MLC Nara Lokesh for finding fault with the YSRCP government. Earlier, Roja met District Collector N Bharat Gupta and discussed various issues related to Nagari constituency.