- Only Bhansali can make you do 8 rounds in a 30-kg costume: Richa Chadha
- Kajol, Kriti Sanon set for a face-off in ‘Do Patti’
- KTR dares Revanth to resign, face him and win from Malkajgiri
- Perni Nani flays Pawan Kalyan, says TDP-Jana Sena will lose in next elections
- Cultural Influences: How Local Traditions Impact Gaming Preferences
- HC issues notice on Shahrukh Pathan's bail plea in 2020 Delhi riots case
- 150 railway stations win FSSAI’s ‘Eat Right’ tag for serving clean, nutritious food
- DGCA implements stricter guidelines for alcohol testing of aviation staff
- PV Narasimha Rao’s biopic on cards; National award-winning filmmaker to helm it
- After ‘Premalu,’ ‘Brahmayugam,’ Malayalam Blockbuster ‘Manjummel Boys’ set to raise bar in Telugu
RSVP Vice-Chancellor meets Union HRD Minister
The Vice-Chancellor of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (RSVP) Prof V Muralidhara Sharma has met Union Minister of Human Resource Development Ramesh Chandra Pokhriyal in New Delhi on his Ministry’s invitation on Thursday.
Tirupati: The Vice-Chancellor of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (RSVP) Prof V Muralidhara Sharma has met Union Minister of Human Resource Development Ramesh Chandra Pokhriyal in New Delhi on his Ministry's invitation on Thursday.
Sharma took the occasion in briefing him through powerpoint presentation about RSVP activities, modalities that were followed in the faculty appointments, providing of basic amenities for students and the non-teaching staff members, future plans about RSVP's activities and other issues.
The Vice-Chancellor has felicitated the Union Minister and appreciated him for his efforts in making Sanskrit as official language in Uttarakhand State. Deeply impressed at the narration of RSVP V-C, the Union Minister has assured him to visit the RSVP very soon and extend all possible cooperation and assistance from his Ministry.