- Deposit rush among Indian banks to raise competition for funds
- China drops 'peaceful reunification' reference to Taiwan
- Bengaluru cafe blast case: NIA team inspects blast site
- 'Parivarvad a threat to democracy', PM Modi attacks Oppn
- Happy Women's Day 2024: Best Messages, Quotes, Wishes, and Greetings to Share on Women’s Day
- 'Bastar' trailer highlights chilling truth behind Naxal terror
- Delhi Police moves HC against NHRC order over Tihar Jail inmate's death in court
- Two BJP workers arrested for pro-Pak slogans during 2022 protest in Karnataka
- Esports: Asian Games 2022 participant Karman Singh Tikka triumphs in FIFA 2023 in College Rivals grand finale
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy Engages with Serilingampally Community, Pledges Vision for Better Urban Living!
Sai Swathi secures State first rank in Eamcet medical stream
Sunkara Sai Swathi of Tirupati has secured first rank in the medical stream of AP Eamcet-2019 results declared on Tuesday.
Tirupati: Sunkara Sai Swathi of Tirupati has secured first rank in the medical stream of AP Eamcet-2019 results declared on Tuesday. Swathi has studied Intermediate at AIR Bypass Road branch of Narayana Junior College. She got a combined score of 97.2314 marks in Eamcet which made her stand on top.
Her father S Santosh Kumar is working at LIC office in Srikalahasti branch and mother Prasanthi is a lecturer in a private college in the city.
The DGM G Kondala Rao, Deans Krishna Reddy and Srinivisa Rao, Principals Suresh and Sudhakar Naidu and staff of Narayana College have felicitated Swathi on her achievement. While expressing happiness on her success, Swathi said "It's not the duration of time but the concentration with which we read is more important. By working hard for two years, we can live happily for next 60 years". She also wrote NEET and other entrance exams and waiting for results.