- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Skill Connect job mela by APSSDC tomorrow
The Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) in association with the Government Boys ITI College, Ongole is organizing a skill connect job mela on June 22.
Ongole: The Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) in association with the Government Boys ITI College, Ongole is organizing a skill connect job mela on June 22. Shaik Meeravali, Prakasam district manager of APSSDC, said that arrangements were being made for several prominent companies to conduct an off-campus recruitment drive at the Government Boys ITI College in Ongole from 09.00AM to 04.00PM on June 22.
He urged the candidates with educational qualifications of Class X or ITI to register for the job mela by visiting the www.apssdc.in website and clicking the 'Registration' tab. The candidates are asked to choose 'I am a Degree/ Unemployed student' to update profile and download the admit card to participate in the job mela.
Furthermore, Meeravali said that he successfully selected candidates would get a salary anywhere between Rs 6000 to Rs 10000 depending on the work and qualification. He asked the candidates to bring photocopy sets of Aadhaar card, bio-data, and admission card downloaded from the website along with an e-mail ID for communication. The candidates are requested to dial the numbers 7989244381 or 9652518187 for further details about the job mela.