- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Solar power plant installed at Customs & Central GST Department
In an attempt to encourage non-conventional energy resources and green initiatives, Customs and Central GST Department, Visakhapatnam installed a new rooftop solar power plant of 120 KWp capacity in the Customs House and Central GST premises.
Visakhapatnam: In an attempt to encourage non-conventional energy resources and green initiatives, Customs and Central GST Department, Visakhapatnam installed a new rooftop solar power plant of 120 KWp capacity in the Customs House and Central GST premises.
It was inaugurated by Chief Commissioner of CGST and Customs, Visakhapatnam zone B Hareram on Tuesday in the presence of Audit Commissioner D V Reddy and Additional Commissioner of Customs Shiril Saroj, among others.
The project of 120 KWp capacity was developed on RESCO model at a cost of Rs.52 lakh by EPC (Contracts) India Private Ltd, Noida which will operate and maintain the plant for a period of two decades. The project will generate 1.56 lakh units of power a year which will result in saving Rs.3.27 lakh a year.