- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
SP appreciates students who scaled 5,289m Friendship Peak
Ongole: Prakasam District SP Siddharth Kaushal appreciated a 14 member team of students who scaled the 5289m high Friendship Peak at Manali in Himachal Pradesh.
Ongole: Prakasam District SP Siddharth Kaushal appreciated a 14 member team of students who scaled the 5289m high Friendship Peak at Manali in Himachal Pradesh. The team of students who scaled the mountain under the coaching of Paramewara Reddy of NextGen International School, Ongole met the SP on Friday and explained him about their experiences.
The students said that they started the expedition on May 14 at -4 degree Celsius atmosphere and completed it on May 21 at -13 degree Celsius. The SP appreciated the students and presented the certificates. He wished them also to be toppers in education in the future while scaling other mountains across the world. SB-II CI V Suryanarayana and the parents of the students also participated in the programme.